Tuesday 22 March 2016

Garnier Pure Active

Deep Pore unclogging wash, Micellar Cleansing Water, Toner and 3-in-1 wash, scrub and mask


I am pleased to announce that I am now a Garnier Pure Active ambassador. 

What this means is that I get to indulge and share my love for this brand and specifically the Pure Active range. I do not have perfect skin. However, since I have only one skin, the best way to ensure it remains in good health is a great skin regime. Clean skin is what ensures my skin stays clear and my insurance comes from using Garnier. 

I obsess about clean skin. I am the crazy person who tries everything to get every speck of grime off my face. I have sensitive and dry skin thus I am mindful of the cleansers I use on my face. I want products that can deep clean without being abrasive. 

I don't have constant acne but I do have periodic breakouts when my hormones fluctuate. One minute I can have clear skin and the next I could have hills. Again, clean skin is my best defense against breakouts potentially getting out of control. 

I have huge pores that love collecting dirt that can lead to blackheads. Regular, thorough cleansing is my solution. I am also prone to sunburn and skin blemishes so my skin regime can be extensive. I love make-up, but after each application, I have to ensure that I clean all product residue to restore an optimum skin balance. So, limiting  potential inflammatory bacteria that can cause breakouts. 

My biggest challenge with all skin regimes is adherence. Often, I have the best intentions, all the right products, but I end up not using them. The products work too slowly and the process takes too long. I end up just watching the products evaporate leading to significant waste. 

What I love about the Garnier skin regime is that it is simple, quick and easy to use. Some of the products such as the 3-in-1 cleanser, scrub and mask give me three different products in one single application. The Micellar Cleansing Water is amazing; a quick wipe and my make-up is removed, especially after a long night when I am just too tired for any rigmarole. The cleansing wipes give a swift and easy clean. I will share all the products, in turn, to demonstrate how user-friendly this skin regime is. In five minutes, morning and night, I can go from clogged to spotless. The products are reasonably priced and widely available. I am in love with my Garnier skin regime. 

What this means for you, the readers, is that first I will give you the full run down on the what, how and when of each product. I will also be sharing some love by sending some of you the products to test and share your views. If you have any of the issues I listed above, you will love this range. For those of you with more acne related skin concerns, there is a specific Intensive range that is suitable for oily skin. 

Pure Active Intensive Range


So look out for what will follow on this exciting journey with Garnier Pure Active



Lots of Love Naturally


Silk Helmet Lady

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations I am so pleased for your I know you will do great

    ReplyDelete