Wednesday 22 April 2015

Paul Mitchell- Curls Twirl Around



Its a “Crunch Free Curl Definer”

AT 150ml at R320 this is not a cheap product. Its available at most hair salons and product suppliers. 

Its presented in the coolest transparent pump bottle with two products inside one a gel the other a curl cream. When you pump the two mix to form a cream. At first glance it is impressive. 

The ingredients label is filled with good stuff and nothing obviously yuk. I used it on co-washed hair and I was utterly disappointed. It was the least impressive of all the products I tried this week. From a distance my hair looked fine but up close it did not do what I expected. My curls did not clump. They separated into a lot more looser/ frizzy bits even after I used about 1/3rd of the bottle. Like most curl creams it had no shine. My hair was soft and indeed crunch free but not at all what I wanted it to be. 


I do not think that I would buy this product again. I must say that while i was unhappy with how my hair looked I am getting positive feedback from other people. So see the images and perhaps try and see if this product works better for you. 

Love Naturally 
SHL 



My friends Birthday with my Paul Mitchell Curls


No comments:

Post a Comment